Whether you are just starting co-teaching or your co-teaching partnership has been in place for a while, discover timesaving strategies and techniques for building a teaching partnership, co-planning lessons and working together effectively in the co-taught classroom. Kathleen’s workshops are engaging, practical and filled with best teaching practices you can implement readily in your classroom instruction.
In this one-day session you will learn…
- How to handle Communication Issues and Build Relationship with your Co-Teaching Partner
- Ways to use Level One and Level Two Co-Teaching Models to involve both teachers in lead teaching
- Best strategies for Effective Scheduling and Finding Planning Time
- How to Co-Design and Co-Plan Lessons
- A simple framework for helping you know where to differentiate instruction and share the lead role in your lessons.
- Ways to build Relationship and Community in the Inclusive Classroom